EPAM Expands Salesforce Capabilities with Acquisition of PolSource
Press Release: April 7, 2021
- What's the News? EPAM acquires PolSource, an expert Salesforce Consulting Partner with more than 350 experienced Salesforce specialists across the
- Why it's Important? With increasing demand for Salesforce-driven digital transformation, customers need a technology partner that has both the vision and expertise to help get the best results. Therefore, the quality of Salesforce integration consulting and digital transformation services is more important than ever to speed impact and success.
- Who is it For? Global enterprises and fast growth companies undergoing digital transformation.
While some businesses thrived and others lagged during the pandemic, one thing became increasingly clear: every business serves customers, and the success of businesses is directly tied to the ability to meet client needs. This meant that customer-centric platforms, like Salesforce, quickly became the central nervous system of digitized business, providing more productivity and profitability while accelerating growth.
Learn about EPAM's Salesforce capabilities here.
According to Forrester, "Business leaders continue to choose Salesforce to underpin customer strategies, and they often turn to Salesforce consulting partners to get the best results. These partners have "been there, done that" and can bring both the vision for how to transform your business using Salesforce as well as the prebuilt accelerators, change management, and technology know-how to speed time-to-results.1"
- PolSource extends EPAM's key Salesforce capabilities: Expanded Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Revenue Cloud capabilities and adding industry accelerators. This builds on EPAM's earlier acquisition of Mulesoft partner Ricston to scale the Salesforce API practice—enabling customers to leverage a multicloud approach and transform business, as well as improving adoption for existing Salesforce clients.
- Together, they join to become one of the largest
Global Salesforce Partners. PolSource will extend EPAM's Salesforce Services capability and global footprint, diversify the client portfolio and provide a foundation for building additional expertise, IP and scale in important growth areas for the whole of EPAM.
- Benefits for new and existing clients. Growth of delivery practice—14 countries and 1000+ Salesforce experts—combined scalable competency skills, improved sales enablement and joint go-to-market (GTM) breadth, upgraded partner status and increased sales focus and growth potential.
"Salesforce is a large and growing business application and cloud market, and we're seeing customers increasingly utilize the platform to help transform their business," said
"PolSource set out to build world-class Salesforce solution design, implementation and engineering teams capable of driving rapid enterprise change while providing a
PolSource is an expert Salesforce Consulting Partner with hundreds of experienced, certified Salesforce experts. We provide proven results with consulting, delivery, and success teams throughout the
This press release includes statements which may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, the accuracy of which are necessarily subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions as to future events that may not prove to be accurate. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied include general economic conditions and the factors discussed in our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other filings with the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epam-expands-salesforce-capabilities-with-acquisition-of-polsource-301263688.html
Amber Rasmussen, O: +1-971-337-9648, E: Amber_Rasmussen@epam.com